Sunday, June 26, 2011

Raven Symone Vibe Magazine and Covers Jet Magazine

In her interview she discusses her recent weight loss, her new show State Of Georgia, and why she's keeping things PG-13. Raven Symones new show State of Georgia premiere's Wednesday, June 23@8:30 pm.
On reactions to her weight loss:
I find it funny that people now come up to me and say, ‘Wow, you are absolutely gorgeous’. I’m like, ‘I was beautiful before I lost weight. Egotistically speaking, I thought I was amazing’
On why she keeps it PG 13:
It’s not so much about showing my sexy side because of the kids, I have to answer to my mama and brother, my dad and my grandparents, the ones I have to look in the eyes every day when I take my weave and eyelashes out.

On her new character:
Ironically, my character is supposed to be the size that I was before. So I have to wear thicker body pads on the show.






No comments:

Post a Comment