Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"Man Down"





Theres Been Much Controversy with Rihannas new video and latest single of her recent album "Loud","Man Down". Personally I think from listening to the song its a remarkable piece of work from the Anthony Mandler directed visual. Its also an honest illustration of real life and unfortunately many can't understand that.

Rihanna had her own response however:
“I’ve been abused in the past, and you don’t see me running around killing people in my spare time. I just really want girls to be careful. Have fun, be sassy, be innocent, be sweet, be everything that you are. But just try not to be naive. That’s not coming from a parent but from a peer.”-Rihanna

Otherwise, Enjoy. Remember at the end of the day, its just a music video.http://youtu.be/sEhy-RXkNo0

No comments:

Post a Comment