Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kelly Rowland VIBE

On if she feels more appreciated in Europe
No, not really. People still compare me to B over there. I said in an interview recently, ‘You know, if you guys would be a little bit more intelligent and ask me about myself we’ll have a much better interview.’ You can’t want a story from me and keep asking me about the past.
On if she exhaled when she parted ways with Mathew Knowles
I did, but I also felt like, ‘Oh my God, what have I done?!’ I stayed in the house for two days. I was sad. It was like a funeral. I had to deaden that situation in order to start fresh. That’s a very long time to have the same manager and the same label.

On becoming comfortable with her sexuality
I came into my sexuality while I was recording this album. I can walk into a sex shop now and not worry about what people would say if they saw me in there. [....] I go at the right time. Nighttime. 1 a.m. The really good ones are open that late.
 *Hits new stands August 16th*



No comments:

Post a Comment